How to find a COVID-19 vaccine
Appointments slots will disappear before you hit “Confirm” so do not overthink and just jump on it!
It is also helpful to figure out various site requirements and do any prep work needed (set up accounts, my charts, etc.) *before* you try to book appointments.
Most places will automatically schedule the 1st and 2nd dose. Verify and make sure to contact them if you do not hear back closer to your 2nd shot. They typically order doses accordingly.
- Find a COVID shot WA facebook.com/groups/findacovidshotwa Add #OPEN in the search box for a list of the most updated appointments. This group is very efficient and up to date. If you are in a “At risk” category, they can offer 1 on 1 support.
- Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability State -run. https://vaccinelocator.doh.wa.gov Will list appointments at Fred Hutchinson that often open at midnight for that facility.
- PREPMOD Washington state Department of Health Washington: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/clinic/search Select Covid-19 vaccinations/All ages/ Vaccine choice. These are the mass vaccination sites in Arlington, Monroe, Auburn, Yakima… The drive-thru vaccination sites in Monroe, Arlington post around 11am
- WA COVID Vaccine Finder covidwa.com Led by volunteers, lists many appointments openings
- Kaiser Permanente: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/washington/health-wellness/coronavirus-information/vaccine-appointments#check They often have weekend appointments. According to a volunteer’s limited experience, they do Moderna on Saturdays at their Capital Hill location and Pfizer on Saturdays and Sundays at their Renton location. To verify by calling. No need to be a member. 1 800 352 3610
- Seattle visiting Nurses SVNA: seattlevna.com runs the mass vax sites in Edmonds and Everett
- Valley Medical in Renton. https://mychart.valleymed.org/MyChart_PRD/Authentication/Login Create a mychart and then online go to schedule an appointment. You can pick your time.
- Costco generally opens appointments on Thursdays costco.com/covid-vaccine.html
- Fred Meyer/QFC seems to be anytime. I had luck in the morning/midday. Call the pharmacy to verify which vaccine they carry. fredmeyer.com/rx/covid-eligibility www.qfc.com/rx/covid-eligibility
- KCV Redmond. Partnership between Microsoft, Overlake and Evergreen Health kcvredmond.com/en-US
- Seattle Childrens open appointments at midnight. Schedule through the portal if you have a My Chart account. https://seattlechildrens.org
- CHI Franciscan Vaccine Information – Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Opens appointment slots on Fridays mid-day for the following week. chifranciscan.org/patients-and-visitors/covid-19/vaccine-information.html
- Walgreens posts around 4-5am and you need to create an account prior to booking. Create an account and search for available locations. walgreens.com
- Safeway lists appointments on the weekends updates their site at 3 minutes past the hour and half hour. You have to be fast filling out the form to secure the time slot. safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
Snoqualmie Tribe Vaccine Partnership Clinic Issaquah and Sammamish https://snoqualmievaccine.snoqualmietribeweb.us/
Un grand merci à Tanja pour avoir compilé toutes ces informations !