IT Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist – Immediate Opening
– Under the supervision of the IT Director, responds to helpdesk tickets for a wide variety of simple-to complex technology problems on standard Windows PC based technology, including networked computers, software, and classroom hardware.
– Installs, removes, and repairs software applications and helps with technology deployments, such as moves, updates, and maintenance.
Part-time, hourly, up to 15 hours per week. Flexibility to determine schedule. Once a mutually agreeable schedule is determined, working hours must be consistent.
Working Environment and Necessary Skills
This position requires adaptability to shifting tasks and priorities; mental concentration and attention to detail; flexibility and adaptability; effective decision-making and problem-solving; individual initiative and teamwork; excellent listening skills; manual agility; occasional lifting of 50 pounds; clear communication skills and responsiveness
• Experience with Microsoft Windows diagnostics and troubleshooting
• Familiar with Microsoft 365 applications, both legacy and web
• At least 1 year customer service experience
• Associates degree or higher, or currently completing 4-year degree
• Ability to pass a Washington State fingerprint and background check
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Due to the nature of this position, working remotely is not possible. Social distancing, screening,
sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning guidelines and procedures are in place.
FISW’s Mission FISW provides an excellent bilingual education in a welcoming environment that
encourages critical thinking and curiosity. FISW is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and
hires employees without regard to gender, race, religion, color, creed, or sexual orientation.