Pactera EDGE Technologies is looking for French speaking candidates for an onsite Translation project in Seattle (WA)!
The successful candidates will work on pre-translated documents from English to French. They will have to review them and validate whether the machine translation used is accurate or not.
This is what our successful candidate should be:
- You are a native French speaker or have a very high level of French.
- You ideally have some translation background. Alternatively, 0-2 years of experience in a linguistic field.
- You are willing to work from the client’s office in Seattle (WA).
- You are available asap.
This is what we offer:
- A W2-PT position, around 15 hours a week.
- A contract for the next 6 months, with the possibility of an extension.
- You will work from our client’s office in Seattle (WA). In case of lockdown, you would work from home.
- You will receive a laptop from the client to work on the project.
- You will also receive a badge, so you can use the client’s shuttle to and from the office.
- We offer a rate of $18 per hour.
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your Translation experience with a big client, so apply now! Send an email to Kavita (email@example.com) with your cover letter and updated resume, along with your preferable starting date. State your language combination in the subject.
We will be in contact if you’re what we’re looking for! If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.