Aimez-vous votre Nintendo Switch? Are you having fun playing Animal Crossing this summer? How would you like to work where it all started?
Nintendo of America is the home of the almighty Switch, the world of Wii, and the classic SNES. You already know it by your favorite titles, but now you can have the opportunity to experience Nintendo in a whole new way.
Parker Staffing is partnering with Nintendo to hire strong seasonal and long-term Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to assist consumers with a variety of questions related to their Nintendo products. These positions will start in upcoming fall classes with Nintendo’s customer care teams.
What would make me an ideal candidate?
- We’re looking for someone bilingual in French (speak/read/write) with excellent written communication skills who harbors a love for Nintendo products. If you have that warm and fuzzy feeling when you think of characters like Mario and Kirby, we want to talk to you!
- A commitment to customer service and learning new technical skills are also key to being successful here, as Customer Service Representatives can and will be adapting to new responsibilities and skills based on consumer demand.
What are my core duties in this role? Customer Service Representatives provide tier one network and troubleshooting support for Nintendo gaming systems. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting consumers (both adults and children) with setting up and/or using a wireless network with their Nintendo gaming system(s).
- Troubleshooting connection problems
- Answering consumer questions regarding the online features of their Nintendo game systems.
- Work-from-home requirements:
- A dedicated workspace that is free of distraction and background noise
- High-speed internet (no cell phone hotspots)
Job Type: Full-time, contract 3 months
Pay: $22.00 per hour
Please see link for full details!