Consumer Service Representative Assignments at Nintendo of America “Bilingual Consumer Service Representatives”
As a Consumer Service Representative you will be assisting consumers with a variety of calls:
- Questions regarding set up of the Nintendo game systems.
- Answering consumer questions regarding specific Nintendo products and services.
- Documenting and forwarding consumer comments.
- Consumer calls will be received from children and adults.
- Troubleshooting escalated hardware and/or software technical problems in conjunction with Nintendo products.
- Clarifies consumer’s concerns.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Updating consumer account information.
- Recording consumer feedback.
- Collects, documents, and researches technical problems to develop solutions and resources for the department.
You may be trained to assist with Nintendo Wii and WiFi products depending on call volumes needs. This may include:
- Answering consumer questions regarding the wireless features of the Nintendo Wii and DSi and setting up and/or using a wireless network.
- Answering consumer questions regarding the Nintendo Wii Game System and Nintendo WiFi Connection.
- Answering incoming and makes outbound calls to provide technical assistance to users experiencing problems with the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection and Virtual Console.
Successful representatives must have the following skills:
- Be fluent in French/English both written and spoken
- A commitment and a passion to satisfy customer needs.
- Ability to learn and apply technical concepts. For example: WiFi networking.
- Models a “can-do” attitude!!!
- Ability to listen actively to consumer’s concerns and seek clarification when necessary
- Speaks and writes clearly at the level appropriate for the audience, and is easily understood
The Consumer Service Department is open from 6am to 7pm, Monday to Sunday.
- The Bilingual lines are generally open from 7am- 4pm, seven days per week.
- You will need to be available to work both weekend days.
- You need to be flexible and willing enough to work any day of the week at any time between 6am and 7pm.
- In addition, you will need to be willing to work extra hours around the Holiday season, if needed. This is the busiest time of the year and may require overtime.
- You will be required to work days-surrounding major holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s (You will have Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, and Memorial Day off since Nintendo is closed on those holidays).
- Training will be Monday to Friday.
- After you have completed training, your will work 40 hours per week.
- Your schedule may be changed to accommodate a flux in call volume, so flexibility is a must.
Si vous êtes intéressés, contactez Holly (Parker Services) Parker@noa.nintendo.com