Tous les évènements liés à la communauté française et francophone (donc nous sommes au courant ) sont postés sur le calendrier des activités UFE Seattle: https://bit.ly/UFES_calendrier
AEROSPACE CONFERENCE: Focus on France & Washington State
October 17, 2011, 8:00am-5:00pm, World Trade Center, Seattle
Join French Ambassador François Delattre and industry leaders from France and the United States for a day of presentations and discussions on the current status of aerospace in Washington State, the future of airplane design and perspectives on the global supply chain and international collaboration. Heavy focus on aerospace sector networking.
Register before September 20th to receive the early-bird rate, $75 – all inclusive
- Welcome by Alan Merkle, President of the French-American Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest
- Aerospace Business in Washington State: Market Environment, Assessment of the Aerospace Industry in the Region, Reasons to do Business in Washington State.
- Boeing’s Product Strategy: Presented by Jeff VerWey, Director, Integrated Product Strategy, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Customer’s View Point and Expectations: Presented by Alaska Airlines*
- Supply Chain – Part 1: French Partners’ Added Value in the Aerospace Business. Presented by the Boeing Company French Team with Keynote Speaker Yves Galland, President of Boeing France
- Supply Chain – Part 2: Working with Boeing.
- Supply Chain Challenges and Opportunities: Presented by Stan Deal, Vice President of Supplier Management at Boeing
- What Added Value Can Partners Bring: Presented by Jean-Pierre Cojan, Executive Vice President of Strategy at SAFRAN, and Michel Tellier, Vice President of Aerospace Industries at Dassault Systèmes, Marc Knafo, VP of Business Development at Zodiac Aerospace Group
- Experience of a Small/Medium Supplier to Boeing: Presented by Richard Wood, CEO of PRV Aerospace
- Q&A Panel: Presented by Representatives of Boeing, Tier-1 Suppliers (French and US), Non-direct Suppliers and the Washington State Department of Commerce*
- A Testimonial of Success: What led to the success of CFM International? Presented by Jean-Paul Ebanga, President of CFM International
For the benefit of Washington State Governor Chris Gregoire*, French Ambassador François Delattre* and French Consul General Romain Serman*:
- Role of a Customer in the Design of an Airplane: Presented by Pierre Vellay, Executive Advisor of Fleet Strategy and Technology at Air France/KLM
- Executive Wrap-up
This reception will be held at the new offices of Dassault Systèmes in Lake Union.
Plus de détails ici