Educator Workshop for French K-12 Educators and Faculty
Le Québec, connais-tu? Intégrer des contenus Québécois dans l’enseignement du français
Saturday, 22 February 2020, 9:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
- To Register: Contact the UW Continuum College Registration Office at 206-543-2310-or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenter: Rachel Sauvé, Director of l’École de langues at Université Laval
- Location: UW Language Learning Center, Denny Hall, Room 159
- Registration fee: $55 (7 clock hours and workshop materials)
- Registration deadline (space limited): 14 February 2020
Please join us for a special workshop “Le Québec, connais-tu?” Rachel Sauvé, professor and director of the Language School at Université Laval, will conduct the workshop. Educators will learn about our North American French-speaking neighbors and receive tools on how to integrate Québec into the curriculum. This training is open to approved, current, and former French teachers at the high school and university levels. The workshop will be conducted entirely in French. Parking and lunch will be provided.