The North Seattle French School mission is to cultivate a community of globally-minded independent thinkers through bilingual education.
NSFS is recruiting a part-time bus driver to provide transportation to children enrolled in our elementary school (grades K to 5th).
This person will work closely with the operations manager and office manager to create a safe environment for the children.
This position is for the coming school year starting in September 2019. Works hours would be from 7am to 9:00am and then from 3pm to 6pm. Our school follows the Seattle Public School Calendar for holidays. Schools will need drivers for field trips a couple times a month, dates and times to be provided later in this summer.
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Experience driving a 13 passengers van
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
- Able to do basic maintenance of bus
- Experience driving school buses
- Anti-bullying training
- Experience working with children under the age of 12
Salary & Benefits:
$20-$25 per hours depending on experience
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.