Under limited supervision, the Bilingual French speaking Web Content Specialist I provides quality internal service to fellow CDK Global employees and Global Client Services via phone, in person and electronic communications. The WCS I is responsible for completing text and graphic changes to existing dealer websites, customizing products and forms, adding new products, and making other changes as required. This position requires knowledge of OEM and Dealer Group guidelines, CDK processes, products and tools and the Adobe Suite of software programs. The WCS I should have the ability to apply this knowledge in completing website change requests within strict timelines and with high attention to detail to the satisfaction of the dealer customer. The WCS II serves as the expert on complex website changes and should have the ability to communicate this knowledge in a clear, logical manner in person, via email and phone to internal and external customers.
The Web Content Specialist I will:
- Be responsible for performing formal quality checks on other team members’ content work to ensure ‘best practices’ are used in the completion of cases, and that a high standard of quality is maintained within the team.
- Be responsible for training, mentoring and working with teammates on all case related issues.
- Contribute to the improvement of implementation and fulfillment processes and will provide ongoing training to ensure ‘best practices’ are used in the completion of cases.
- Be responsible for assisting in the development of processes which includes documenting, implementing and maintenance of the documentation.
- Be responsible for meeting existing job standards of case volume and mix while maintaining a Successful or Excellent rating.
This position will require French Canadian Language skills, both written and spoken. The Web Content Specialist I will be required to work a nonstandard schedule that will include working on Saturday once training has been completed.
PS: si vous êtes intéressé(e), contactez Pascale pour un referral avant de postuler. L’offre indique Français Canadien mais j’ai moi-même travaillé avec le Canada à CDK en ne parlant que français de France et les nuances s’apprennent vite. – email@example.com